Changing generational demographics requires a new approach. Are you prepared?
How effective are your current recruitment and retention practices?
How prepared is your management team to manage and motivate a multigenerational workforce?
Where are the hidden opportunities to turn generational differences into a competitive advantage?
Life Path Partners provides consulting services that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization, including:
- Aging Workforce – Retirement Risk Analysis
- Demographic Trends Analysis
- Generational Recruiting & Retention Strategies
- Knowledge Transfer Solutions
- Employee Resource Group Formation & Development -Young Professionals/Baby Boomers
From the Blog
- STRESS: WHAT’S THE REMEDY? 26-May-2014
- You're only as old as you feel... 11-Feb-2013
- What time is it? Where are you working? 03-Apr-2012
- You Don’t Have to be What You’ve Always Been…. 16-Mar-2012
- Employers Save by Hiring Older Workers 06-Feb-2012
“I have a whole new perception on communication in meetings. I’ll be more aware of how gender plays into day-to-day work situations.”
“We walk the halls with more awareness. I enjoyed the series. I am now about to incorporate it into my everyday working situation.”
“I learned….how to mentor all my employees to reach the same goal.”
“After going through the L.E.A.D. program the work is getting done a lot more smoothly with less problems.”